My State of Mind



Comments

Valerie said…
I know exactly how you feel! Love the photo!
Hang on, Joyce! It's only 3 months away!
Susan said…
What a wonderful photograph. I found myself thinking this morning, "come ON tomatoes! Once I get you out of the way, it's fall!"
TARYTERRE said…
my thoughts exactly. great photo.
jerilanders said…
Autumn is definitely your season! And you always do it so well.
Anonymous said…
:-) :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
Yes I know I am getting the same feeling. The heatwaves are gone (touch wood!), it is much cooler and there is something eerie in the air sometimes. Soon I will be hearing horror stories again.
πŸπŸŽƒπŸ October's are my favorite month. Being born mid October, I have so many fond memories of Autumn πŸ‚ Cool crisp evenings, leaves changing colors, college football 🏈, fire pits, pumpkins, are a few of my favorite things. 🎢🎡🎢
Noooooooo, I love summer. Fall is lovely but too short and then dreaded winter begins. I don't want to think about that.
Linda said…
That jack o' lantern looks like he is enjoying summer at the beach.
1st Man said…
That's wonderful! I can't wait for Fall weather. It's far too hot and humid now and I can't stand it.
Sol said…
I love it! I have made sure I know exactly where my gourds are in the boxes for the house move. AND have been thinking of Christmas tree schemes for the new house. I am thinking of drift wood trees! Woo hoo bring it on!!!!

I will be watching with interest at your decoration to see if I can get inspiration!!!