Halloween is Happening

I put out more Halloween decorations yesterday.  I am so thrilled with the cool August weather we are having this year that it has put me in  a full on Fall mood.
 Plus, I found my first Halloween magazine at the store yesterday. It added to my mood.

 Some people call this an alter, I just call it my desk.

 A new Autumn sign.  It's very nicely done in pine and copper. I'll show you tomorrow what The Blog Tech and his wife bought me on a road trip they went on. They got back late last night so I don't get it until this morning.


Comments

Mary said…
The weather is changing here, I was thinking about chicken soup yesterday. Fall decorations will not be far behind, but not until September 1st. I have begun staring at the mantel thinking about what to do this year for fall. The fireboard with wonderful sailing ship goes up to attic. Signaling the end of summer.
Susan said…
I had to dig out both a blanket and a sweater, as the morning temps have not reached 50 in days. I do love this weather, though. I could definitely live in a climate where it is either spring or fall. I LOVE those figures holding their pumpkin heads in the air!!!
Leanna said…
I love your collection. David is off this weekend and I'm about to get my Fall on. I'm having him take all my Haloween stuff out. I'm decorating, dambit!
Leanne said…
as always I LOVE seeing you decorate...
Gemmagirl said…
I just love all your ideas. I broke down and started fall decorating even thought I planned to wait till Sept 1. Your fault you know. (O happy fault)
Diana from Canada
Guillaume said…
I LOVE your decorations. I did not find any Halloween magazine yet here AND we had ridiculously hot weather these last few days for the end of August. However, temperatures are meant to drop dramatically tomorrow. So Halloween is near, and autumn is even nearer.
TARYTERRE said…
love the figurines for halloween on your table and desk. crazy about the lamp you have with brooms too.
πŸŽƒπŸ‚The apple 🍎 pies look delicious! I'm a big fan of college SEC football! My Tennessee Vols play Georgia Tech Monday 9/4. You are so kind and thoughtful to share with family and friends and the children!πŸ¦‰πŸ‚