I'm Ready for My Closeup


 My schnozzle is so black you can hardly see my face.

 But just like Winnie, it won't last for long.


 Most all of the black will be gone by 13 months.

 And my tawny color is changing to red a bit more each day.

 If you could see my face better, I really am sort of cute!


 I have helicopter ears right now too.  I look a bit like Wil Smith with these ears!  And we have the same name!  My ears will stand up soon.  My mama likes it when I run and my ears flop up and down.

My eyes are still not looking so good so I am going back to the doctor this morning.  My mama sure hopes they figure out what is wrong.  Meanwhile, she is taking really good care of me.  She gives me my medicine along with a treat and she cleans them all day long and puts cool compresses on them.  I wonder if I will get treats at the doctor's.

Comments

The JR said…
I'm sure the dr.'s office will have to give you a treat because you are so dang cute

Hope they can figure it out
Anonymous said…
what a face,,,,,such a sweet heart,, so sad about the eyes, but allergy season will soon be passed,
I hope your eyes clear up soon too, Willie!
The vet will fix you up, Little Will.
Susan said…
You are a cutie-patootie, Willie! And you are also in the very best hands a puppy can be in!
Heritage Hall said…
Not just sort of cute, Willie dear, but overwhelmingly so....
Leanna said…
Soooo cute!! Like a little teddy bear. I hope the doctor finds out what's going on with his eyes.
He really does look like a Teddy bear :-)

Well if Your vet is anything like our he or she will fill You with treats :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
MaryO said…
You are beyond adorable. Your mama loves you very, very much.
I wonder if sweet Will is allergic to one of his toys or his bedding.
I'm sure the vet will figure it out.
TARYTERRE said…
hope they figure out what is wrong with your eyes willie. love your ears. they are very sweet.
Kelly said…
So sweet. You are an adorable baby!