Dump Trump















Comments

Cheapchick said…
I love the stamp one! The world would be such a better place if he got tossed out, it isn't only about the USA but affects all of us
Kay said…
Isn’t it all so pathetic. I just don’t understand the people who support him. They are obviously not using their eyes and ears. It’s like a Trump cult.
I laughed out loud when I read the stamp one :-) :-) :-)

Lot of good things You've posted today :-)

Have a great day!
Christer.
Laura said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said…
Is it wrong to wish he would just die before he shreds our country?
Linda said…
I don't know how he survives all the stress he goes though with little sleep, junk food and rants. I just hope he succumbs sooner rather than later, laura!

These are good ones today, especially the stamp.

Rep say the Dems are getting hysterical. I am puzzled because they are, too.
Guillaume said…
The last one... It just shows in a niutshell the religious right's hypocrisy. They basically voted Lot (the one who fucked his two daughters after pimping them in Sodom) into the White House.
Guillaume said…
Maybe Trump is the USA's Helen of Troy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kQhG_uVu6U
bobbie said…
Susan beat me to it ~ so I will heartily second her "AMEN!!!"
Use your brains and VOTE, people!!!
LEfting said…
Thank you for this...good to have some humor in a desperately horrific situation!
Unknown said…
I am loling at them all and especially the stamp and the one about we don't practice these things only preach them. Lmao! And Bravo on the posts today!!!! Thank you
chickpea678 said…
where do you find these gems? I especially liked the first one.