Dump Trump




























Comments

Theresa said…
Can't we just send him to Russia, or block him from re-entering the country the next time he leaves?
Unknown said…
I love your blog. I love your house, cooking, decorating, garden, pups, but most of all post like this. You brighten my day in this crazy world we find ourselves in. Thank you.
Linda said…
I especially love the Trump sandwich. I am so sad for the child that was killed and those molested due to his evil mind.
"Elect a Clown, Expect a Circus" -- well, that says it all!
Mary said…
Everything trump says and does scares me...I am wondering how we will ever get back to being the great country we were before. If you are not outraged you are not paying attention!
bobbie said…
Love them all, especially the trump sandwich!
TFS!
Mr. Peacock said…
Thank you! These made my day.
Guillaume said…
Trump if he was a sandwich would be a shit sandwich .
Once again really good ones!

Christer.
Mystica said…
From so far away I can feel your pain!! Love this post.
chickpea678 said…
Where do you find these treasures! I like the sandwich board as well as the trump/mueller comparison. These are priceless.
Char said…
I love your Trump posts! They don't annoy me at all. Can't wait to get rid of the SOB!
Jamie. said…
Wow- well since these blogs are where I come to get away from the political b.s., unfortunately I'm going to stop following you- since you've turned your blog political- and ugly might I say; for people who are claiming someone else's hatred and ugliness, you might want to look in the mirror yourselves.