Dump Trump












Comments

Linda said…
I had not heard about the Native American being thought of as here illegally. That is a special kind of stupid. These get better every day. Thanks.
Hahahaha, that last one says it all!
If only I could laugh, I would, but it is all so sad.
Vivian said…
Oh boy, I needed this today. Thank you.

I come here to see adorable dogs, but this is also nothing to my soul.

That last one is the one that brought tears to my eyes, tears of hope that I will live to see the day that Trump is exposed in every elementary school, middle school, high school, and university text book as the most corrupt, immoral, anti-American president in American history. Are they writing those text books now? What are they waiting for??
Leanna said…
I have said over and over again that when the Angry Orange Cheeto crosses his arms like the meme above he's pouting like the semi-rich brat that he is. All of these are great.
Good ones again!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Cassie said…
Once again, nailed it!
Guillaume said…
Trump is a narcissistic idiot.
Linda said…
👍🏻You have nailed it again. When is someone /anyone going to get rid of this awful person? Linda@Wetcreek Blog