Pot Roast Parfaits

 I made pot roast parfaits for my guests yesterday.  They were very surprised when they saw them and there were many yummy noises made as they ate them.

 These are so easy to make.  Just prepare your favorite pot roast recipe and shred the meat when it's done cooking.  I made my excellent vegetable gravy and added it to the meat.  Use your favorite gravy or make mine! Make extra creamy mashed potatoes and then layer everything in parfait glasses.





Finish them with an ice cream scoop of mashed potatoes, pour a little gravy over the top and add a cherry (tomato).  Serve them with parfait spoons.

 For years I have kept my old German apothecary cabinet filled with candy.  It has always been popular with guests.

Everyone that visits gets to open all of the drawers and pick out whatever they like.  This chest has made many good memories for lots of people.  It's been getting a real workout the last few days. 

Comments

Leanna said…
Such a cool idea! I love that apothecary cabinet. The is such a sweet idea also. ahahaaahaaa!
The parfaits do look yummy!

No surprise that the apothecary cabinet is popular :-) :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
They look delicious, but I am not sure if I would not be disappointed they are not desserts.
Linda said…
Not so sure about the parfaits, but the candy supply looks wonderful😘Linda@Wetcreek Blog
TARYTERRE said…
how cool is that? great idea. terrific place to store candy.
chickpea678 said…
I much prefer a savory parfait to a sweet one 😊💕