Puppy Love

 Willie's 'getaway' leg.  He always has it out when he is laying down.  Just in case he has to make a quick getaway.

 Winnie, on the other hand, always has her "Angelina Jolie" leg sticking out.  When you have great gams, show them off.

 I am telling you the truth when I say that this bonding process has not been easy.  It's been a lot of work. A solid month of work at this point.  We've come a long way but still have things to work on.  But....wait for this.........


I'll just pause here to heavily pat myself on the back.  Phewwwww!!!

Comments

Linda said…
Is the 'getaway leg' position something chows do? Cute!
TARYTERRE said…
awww. that is precious. sibling love.
Leanna said…
AWWWWW. So sweet.
Gorgeous! Now keep that picture in mind everytime they start scrapping :)
1st Man said…
Love the "legs". And that last picture is ADORABLE.
Glenda Beall said…
Precious puppies. I love dogs and have a picture of my baby on my Facebook page sleeping in among my pillows.
Megs said…
Oh, the cuteness! How can you stand it! Winnie is trying to hog the shot! Yes, give yourself a huge pat on the back- it’s hard work getting dogs to accept one another. After 11 years, our girl still sometimes looks at her brother (who we adopted later) with “that look”, and we have to redirect her.