The Haunted Dollhouse



 I have kids coming to visit so I got out the 30+ year old haunted house I made for my kids.  It was time for a serious redo.  The first thing I did was replace the old grass and add a new pumpkin gate.  I had to strip the entire house down to clean it.  Even haunted houses need to be cleaned from time to time.

 The rear view.

 I added a new bench to the front porch.

You can see the spiderweb in the window.


A crime was committed in the bedroom.  The blood has never been cleaned up.  Maybe we can use the Ouija board to find out what happened. The trap door is open.....


 The body must have been dragged down the stairs.  It left a trail of blood.

 The sewing room has materials to make costumes.  A Phantom of the Opera and  a clown costume are waiting for pickup.  (click on any pics to enlarge)

 A dessert table has been set.  Perhaps a party is about to happen.







 There is a snake on the roof and ghosts are flying from the eaves.  Do you see the eyes peering from the window?

 There is a raccoon on the rooftop.

 The family graveyard is next to the house.

 A skeleton hangs from a noose over the graveyard.

I'll post more tomorrow and hopefully will get some better pics. 

Comments

Mary said…
All it needs is the crime scene tape. Creepy!
Camille said…
Best Dollhouse EVER!
Writch said…
This is so adorable! I wish I were as crafty as you are!
Leanna said…
This little house is so awesome! I would love to have one like this.
It's just wonderful!

Have a great day!

Christer.
bobbie said…
This is AWESOME!!! I love all the little touches ~ they really make it scary! I would like to know what you made the house out of ~
It looks like it belongs to the Addams Family kids!
TARYTERRE said…
what a charming house.
1st Man said…
One word: INCREDIBLE!
chickpea678 said…
The details are amazing! You are an ingenious creator.
Guillaume said…
Ooh I looove this!