Welcome Ziggy


 The W's have a new friend and I just got as close to being a grandma as I might be for a while.  This is Ziggy, The Blog Tech and his wife's bloodhound puppy and Winnie and Willie's new best friend.  He was so excited to visit that he jumped in the fountain 2 seconds after he was here.

An attempt to dry him out was not very successful...he wanted to play!




And play and play and play they did.




Willie got played out.

 Ziggy steals a stick from the fire pit. Once Ziggy took a stick, Winnie and Willie took turns pulling sticks out too.


The kids check out all of Ziggy's extra skin.  He has lots of it.




Winnie asks me if he is moving in?  No Win Win....just the W's live here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
He is adorable, looks like he will be a big fella if he grows into those feet!!!
Rain said…
When I saw the blog post title, I thought...oh no...she's got the disease, the one that Alex and I have where we just keep getting more pets lol! He is so cute!!! :)
Ziggy sounds like a little hellraiser! Stealing sticks and all.
Camille said…
Ziggy!!! Love that name. He is going to be a big dude and such fun for us to see him added to your family!
I've always wanted a Bloodhound!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
Wait until human cubs come and spice things up.
Susan said…
I have never seen a bloodhound puppy - only adults, and I adore them. Ziggy is too cute for words! I just want to squeeze him and his baggy pelt!
TARYTERRE said…
ziggy is adorable.