A Fall Festival



Though we are still suffering through tropical weather, we went to a Fall festival on Saturday.





I was so tempted to buy this large metal witch but I really have nowhere to put her.  I would have bought some pumpkins but I already have some of these.


 The festival took place on a beautiful farm and they were selling bouquets of flowers they grow.


 Click on any pic for a closer look.


 This booth was selling all sorts of things made from burlap coffee sacks.

 Windchimes made using cutlery and teapots.

 This guy refinishes old furniture and then wood burns forest designs into each piece.


 Spinning yarn.


 Drying tobacco.

 Some booths sell antiques and vintage items.



 A scarecrow.

 A skeleton taking a bath.


 "You are just like fried chicken, you make everything better".

 I loved this old sleigh.  It was 550.00!


 Jewelry and more wind chimes made out of silverware.


 You can take a carriage ride around the farm or ride a horse if you wish.



 Some quirky cars.

 This is the entryway to the side door of the farmhouse.



 "Magical black cats guard this home".

 A little bit of Xmas if you are so inclined.


An old toy planted with succulents.

Comments

The skelly in the tub looks like a jolly guy!
Linda said…
I love the clock! A wind chime from silver hangs in my house. My friend made those for craft shows. I searched that picture for the black cats and could not find any cats until I embiggened the picture and saw the neat signs. I can see that witch mounted up high where she can properly fly.
Mary said…
So what did you buy? I would have bought a wind chime I think.
Leanna said…
I'm sitting here so green with envy. Oy!
Rain said…
Oh I love that witch!! OMG $550 for that sleigh...eegad. I think some people are unaware that just because something is old doesn't mean it's a collector's item lol...looks like a nice trip though! I hope you get cool weather soon! We're in a heat wave here too, but you know me, I LOVE IT!!! :)

PS: I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOUR BREAD....(the maple bread recipe)...I make it every other day and I LOVE IT!!! xxx
Susan said…
I would love to have access to such wonderful festivals! I am always on the lookout for bargain pumpkins...
It is the festival time of the year. That one looks like fun.

I am not ready to buy any pumpkins yet.
TARYTERRE said…
like the witch and pumpkins. but my favorite is the skeleton in the tub.