Dump Trump







Comments

Linda said…
In the last two weeks, I have read articles by prominent politicians that make me believe his shams and lies are more readily being published. I like the lists of lies I read that lay out the lies. No more are they just whispered about. They are in black and white. I do think he is a little unhinged to make such blatant false claims about his success.
Gulietta said…
Whom in hell is supporting this man?
"Just in case you thought Trump was hogging all the stupidity" -- HAHAHAHA! And man, I agree 110% with Prince Charles.
Valerie said…
Trump is a symptom of the mindless, yet vociferous, rabble--militantly uneducated, rigid, petty, and amoral. I am more concerned about the people who follow and blindly believe his lies.
Anonymous said…
Scary a man this mentally disturbed could hold such a position of power, I still don't understand how this could happen ,
I am laughing out loud!!!... Just in case you thought Trump was hogging all the stupidity!...LOLOL...

Thanks.. I needed that. I am horrified at his rise to the position, and that a man like Pence would be next runner up. WOW. :-(

bobbie said…
Love 'em!!! Keep up the good work ~
Really good ones again!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Kay said…
Sigh... It's really quite scary. But there are supporters! Too many. What the heck!
Guillaume said…
Trump sure is a fat swine.