Dump Trump







































Comments

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. The photos of McCain's sons and Trump's sons say it all.
Theresa said…
Oh what the heck, try him as an adult! Do they make thunder shirts for people I wonder. I could use one too!
Mary said…
Do you want to hear scary? Michael Moore thinks trump might be a two term President. Insert sounds of a woman screaming . You should always end your post about trump with a puppy picture, just to calm my nerves.
Good ones today :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Caddo Child said…
Political opinions are okay but I have had enough with your filthy language! There is no excuse for this language under any excuses. I will not be following your blog anymore.
Leanna said…
That last one made me laugh. If my grandmothers were both alive they would say that.
jaz@octoberfarm said…
jeeze...what's wrong with my fucking language?
bobbie said…
More gems... the pictures of the sons say it all.
Writch said…
Do we try him as an adult, indeed...
Laura said…
I definitely want him gone. But I'm worried about what would happen if Pence gets control. From what I understood, he's worse than Trump.

blessings
~*~
sheravery said…
What's wrong with your language? Not. A. Thing!! It all seems apropos in this application. Sometimes you have to call a smelly shit hole a smelly shit hole!!
Guillaume said…
It does feel like The Twilight Zone sometimes.