My Pumpkins


 Pumpkin #1 and Pumpkin #2.


 My daughter and I stopped at a farm market after yesterday's festival.


 We were so very happy to see that they had lots of pumpkins.  We filled up two carts and couldn't wait to take them home.

 Winnie was very excited to see more of the strange orange orbs. (click any pic to enlarge)


 She looks like she has an extra leg in this pic.

 But no, it's just Willie.

 Oh no, here he comes.

 Winnie doesn't want to play with you Willie.  It's nap time with the pumpkins.

 But I will give you a little kiss.

 I think this might be my best Fall porch ever.

 The puppers agree.

They like this whole Fall thing.

Comments

Unknown said…
Gorgeous. Love your Fall and pumpkin posts.
Valerie said…
Beautiful! Fall officially starts this Friday.
Mary said…
Adorable pumpkin#1 and pumpkin#2 and all the others too. Still too hot in New England to consider fall yet.
Linda said…
That is a lot of pumpkins, doggie and orange ones. The porch is very impressive.
Your porch look amazing!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Alicia Foodycat said…
Adorable furry little pumpkins!