The Hearing Debacle










 Look at every women's face!









Comments

Linda said…
This whole debacle makes me ill. I was going to confront a guy, but I don't know. I would be accused of ruining his life--a minister. I was a child. I got away, but his attempt traumatized me to this day!
Mary said…
All those republicans never mention the Garland episode. What was the quote " we will never put this nomination to a vote" That was a 200+ day vacancy, they can wait a bit longer for some reinvestigation, only sensible to me. Oops, I forget only Democrats have an agenda not the republicans!!!!!!
Alicia Foodycat said…
I'm not in the US, so technically I don't have a horse in this race but good grief this is making me rage. Women just don't matter at all in the light of male ambition.
If that man had any kind of decency he would step down and never show himself to the world again.

Christer.
Writch said…
One of the things that struck me about Kavanaugh's testimony is when he started pissing and moaning about being called evil by certain Democrats. Hillary Clinton got called evil too, multiple times by a lot of Republicans, but you didn't see Kavanaugh defending her!

Overall, I think it's pretty clear Kavanaugh was and still is a coward. He was so spineless during his hearing, insisting that everyone else was to blame and out to get him... I am convinced the incident he's denying now happened at Mark Judge's prompt, and Kavanaugh was too much of a coward to tell him no. He's no ring-leader, or mastermind behind the assault of these women. He's just a giant infant who bowed to peer pressure and ended up doing everything possible to save himself and his despicable friends.

Not that that's any better than being the one with the despicable ideas in the first place.
bobbie said…
If B.K. had even one shred of decency, he would step down.
Great post ~

Horrible state of things - atleast today they might give in to a proper FBI probe before letting the spineless idiot in.

Guillaume said…
He's a swine all right.
chickpea678 said…
These are all just so rich. Makes me sick.
Heartbreaking on one side, very disturbing on the other. Dr. Ford is my hero now.
Kay said…
These say it all. There's a sickness in this country right now. The fact that Kavanaugh will probably be pushed through by a Republican majority who wouldn't even give Merrick Garland a hearing shows what two faced hypocrites they are.