Dump Trump























Comments

GrandMary said…
I could not agree more!
Anonymous said…
This horrible excuse for a man is the movie sequel to the first bad movie which was Trump,
Mary said…
We hear you unfortunately republicans don't. They still to this day cannot understand why a teenage girl would not report sexual assault. As strong as women are today many wives still tell stories about the dent in the car...out of fear. Imagine that!
Kris said…
November 6th can't get here soon enough.
Thankfully, early voting hereabouts starts October 10th.
Please encourage EVERYONE, everywhere to VOTE.
Because our LIVES depend on it.
Leanna said…
I love that last one. So true.
Linda said…
The Road to Hell one...brilliant! So true. The road to hell is paved with preachers, too.
Char said…
Great post! All true! Everyone needs to keep protesting to keep this scumbag off the supreme court. He shouldn't even have the job he now has.
bj said…
Oh, dear...I feel like running for my life...I am a Republican...:)
I am new here and just wanted to say how nice it was to get things together for Gracie. The world needs more kind and caring people like you.