Dump Trump




























Comments

Anonymous said…
They’re all disturbing but the second one totally shocked me!
Linda said…
Yes, yes, yes!

Number three. This is what I say to the deranged who say I want to kill babies. It is giving a woman a choice.

One race. When I am given a paper to fill out where my "race" is required, I mark out all the ethnicities and write "Human race." Some people are shocked. Some have a light bulb go on. Of course, if this info is on a computer, I just point out the problem to whoever seems to be in charge.
Mary said…
I am "pro choice" there is a difference . Those who are "pro life" never get the difference!
bobbie said…
Love them, as always!
nlogatto said…
I love your blog, and have been following you for years! Since maybe 2011? I haven't read it in awhile and was happy to see this today. Big thumbs up from NYC! Now let's all go vote. What will you make election day? :)
Guillaume said…
Trump is a swine all right.