Dump Trump







 Robert De Niro



Comments

Anonymous said…
Good ones!
Mary said…
I think trump thought his bone spurs might act up in the rain! Coward, could not face all those graves of the brave.
Leanna said…
These are all great. That meme of the guards at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is a perfect. Did you know Mango Mussolini is in the Urban Dictionary. It describes tRump to a tee. How cold did it get last night for you? It was 24 degrees here.
jaz@octoberfarm said…
i think you were colder than we were. we were in the lower 30's.

I think he was afraid his aquanet wouldn't hold up. Truly, he is a very very small man.

Guillaume said…
Trump is such a cowardly swine. I bet he didn’t want to be in the rain because he didn’t want it to clean him.
Vivian Swift said…
I am emailing all my French friends to apologize to them for the comments made by our imbecile of a president. So, in addition to being a stupid, egotistic, draft-dodging coward, Trump is also totally unaware and uninterested in history. He is a swine.

No, I take that back. I like pigs, and pigs are smarter than Trump or any of his spawn.

He is a Republican.

Ew.
Linda said…
This is the first time in two weeks I could open your blog. I was sick to my stomach when I heard he could not go to a memorial that will happen only once celebrating 100 years since the end of WWI in the rain. He cannot just catch it next year. He is supposed to be a leader? My leader?