Halloween Dinner

 The W's had a very busy first Halloween and it tuckered the little guy out.  Winnie joined him in zonked out mode soon after.

 I made a Polish mushroom stuffed meatloaf for my hungry group.


 Tennessee onions.


 Southern corn pudding.


 Decadent mashed potatoes.


 The cooked onions are on the left and spinach au gratin on the right.



The sliced meatloaf was served with a mushroom gravy. These pics are awful but I was rushed.  I was deluged with Trick or Treaters even in the rain.




 I made pretzels too.  Lately, I have been making pretzels once a week.






And Chex Mix.  You can find most of these recipes by typing the title into my search bar. I'm too busy to link to them all this morning because the fun part is starting....clean up!

Comments

Anonymous said…
They look beautiful on the steps like that, what an amazing breed of dogs, they look like little Lyons!
Wow, who needs treats when just the wonderful aroma of your house when you opened the door to the T&T was enough.
Rain said…
Nice Joyce!!! I love that Chex mix stuff! I think I need to buy some Shreddies... :) The W's are adorable. And omg those mashed taters...you know how many taters I have from the tires...I could eat mashed potatoes every day and never get bored. I slice up some Cheddar and put it at the bottom of my bowl, so when I put the mashed potatoes (heavy on the butter) in the bowl, the cheese gets all nice and melty! :)
NanaDiana said…
Hoping that Tennessee onion recipe is in your files. Everything looks delicious...well, except for the pupsters...they look exhausted. lol xo Diana
I bet every kid in your city wants to trick or treat at the REAL witch's house! I know I would!
TARYTERRE said…
the meatloaf and sides looked delicious. love that picture of winnie and willie. priceless.