The W's and The Bloodhound

 I made the ham for Thanksgiving, sliced it, covered it in the glaze and refrigerated it until Thanksgiving when I will slowly warm it up again. This is the best ham recipe I've ever made and I've posted it many times.  You can find it here:  http://octoberfarm.blogspot.com/2010/12/best-ham-recipe-in-world.html

I've never made ham for Thanksgiving before but I am having so many people this year that I am sure to have some guests that are not turkey fans.  Let them eat ham!

 This is a common scene each morning.  The W's are staring something down.  What could it be?


 It's Ziggy, The Blog Tech's bloodhound.  He comes over for a play date each morning.  And play and play they do. Bloodhounds really slobber and The W's are a little crusty by the time Ziggy goes home.

 The W's take turns playing with Ziggy and while one plays, the other one watches.  Most times they all play together.  Ziggy latches on to the Chow Chow's tails and they like to pull on his huge ears.

 And then Willie broke.


But I fixed him.

Comments

NanaDiana said…
I am checking out your ham recipe. I used to do a small ham on Thanksgiving and a bigger one at Christmas. Copying your recipe to my files. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. xo Diana
Ziggy has grown a lot since the last photo I saw of him :-)

My Albin plays well with Nova and Sune here but I'm not sure he would with other dogs, well I'll never know because no other dog is allowed to say hi to him and that makes Albin so frustrated.

Have a great day!

Christer.
Rain said…
All three of those dogs are so precious!
Leanna said…
David and I are going to New Braunfels tomorrow morning to get our ham and turkey breast. I'm cutting the ham in half and freezing it for Yule. Those IKEA puppies are always folding wrong. Glad you know how to fix them.
Guillaume said…
Bloodhound is such a sinister name for a dog's breed.
Anonymous said…
I love that ziggy What a character,, the pups look exhausted!
TARYTERRE said…
the ham looks good. the pups look sweet. worn out from all that playing.