Today is the Day to Take Control....VOTE!!!!










Comments

Kris said…
I dream of Democratic committee chairs and their subpoena powers.
VOTE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!
Writch said…
Just got back from voting. SO many people turned out, even early in the morning!
Theresa said…
Oh Maxine, lucky you! Great assortment today.
Susan said…
Check! And it felt very empowering.
bobbie said…
Perfect ones for Election Day!!! I voted a month ago!
Mary said…
Just back from voting, I am a liberal snowflake and ... winter is coming!
I worked the polls today. It was very crowded and more than half of them were young. I have hope but will probably bite my fingernails off till all the results are in.
My husband is custodian at our county courthouse and he was not too excited about the turnout today. Too many folks littering the courthouse grounds! Ah, the price of democracy.