A Trip in the Country


 We drove out to the country early yesterday to stock up on Xmas baking supplies at my favorite Amish store and to buy my husband doughnuts.  He loves doughnuts.  The ones with the marshmallows are peppermint hot chocolate.  He was very happy.


 All of the fields have been cut now and the landscape looks so serene.


 It looks like someone covered the fields with brown tweed carpeting.  I love driving in the country when it looks like this. There was even a tiny touch of snow.

When I returned, I made The Chef a sandwich to take to work.  I hadn't made sandwiches in a while but The W's remembered sandwich making very well. It held their interest.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those are some mighty fine doughnuts , yum !
TARYTERRE said…
looks like winnie and willie are looking for a snack. those doughnuts look yummy.
The W's will always remember sandwich making, anything with food usually sticks :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
I am hungry just looking at these doughnuts.
Did your husband acquire his donut addiction while he lived in Canada? We are the world's largest consumers of donuts, after all.