A Victorian Christmas

 My daughter decorated her house for Xmas and she went with a Victorian look since she lives in a Victorian Cottage.

 The truck with a Xmas tree is so cute.  The tree lights up.


 She even decorated her bedroom.

 She shopped in my garge for decorations and it seems she found my Santa collection.


 Lots of vintage Santas.

 She also found my feather tree and put it up in her kitchen.

Xmas blow molds and Santa hat lights on her patio.  I decorated her front porch and then forgot to take a pic.  Half of the lights went out on her garland (grrrrr) just as I finished so I need to go back and fix that.  I'll take pics then.

Comments

Just beautiful! But I don't think your daughter has enough cushions on her bed.
Leanna said…
Your daughter has a beautiful cottage. I think that feather tree is perfect for the kitchen.
Susan said…
I see that the partridge didn't fall far from the pear tree, so to speak. Genetic? :)
I do like that feather tree! Must see if I can find any over here or even try and make one myself for next year!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
I love a good Victorian Christmas. For me, a good Christmas has to be a bit Victorian, a bit Norse, a bit Celtic and a bit medieval. With a dash of Harry Belafonte for music and crime fiction to read to add modernity and balance.
NanaDiana said…
I love the 'cottage' your daughter has Christmasfied! It is just lovely. Have a great Wednesday- xo Diana