Christmas Decorations


 I'm really behind this year and I'm not sure why.  Road trips could be one reason.  I finally finished my front porch.

 I used a mix of grape vine, flocked greens and pinecones.

 And I picked up two huge metal bells at a craft show last summer and hung them in the middle of it all.

 You can see it better in daylight though it looks prettier at night.


 I put the wreath on a battery operated timer so there are no cords hanging from it.





 The tree is done too.


 As is the mantel.




 Xmas pillows on the sofa.


Willie is curious about this thing called Christmas.  He will really be excited when he realizes treats and visitors will be involved.  His favorite things.
Playing in the snow is another favorite.  He falls asleep when we dry him off.

Comments

Mary said…
Beautiful, ok now I must get thinking about what I want to do this year. Your mantel is gorgeous, love that greenery. I said it before your tree is a childhood memory for me.
Gorgeous as always, Joyce!
So beautiful both indoors and outdoors!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanna said…
Soooooo pretty! I love the porch decoration it's gorgeous. I just love your tree. too.
Anonymous said…
I can't even begin to imagine how elegant your home must be. your Christmas decor is beautiful and very well done. I love your style. I've followed your blog for awhile but rarely comment, but you are amazing. And don't get me started on those fantastic dogs - the W's are truly the sweetest dogs - so jealous. Merry Christmas and thank you for sharing. Ranee (MN) USA
Rain said…
Willie is SO adorable....squish. :)
Your porch is awesome Joyce, you have quite an amazing flair at decorating and baking/cooking!!! :)
Guillaume said…
Oh how I wish I could go as grand as you do. "Deck the halls with bough of holly" seems to have been written with you in mind!