Dump Trump







Comments

Theresa said…
I too am always terribly disappointed. I personally wish the hair would catch along with the pants though!
Fight the good fight, Joyce!
Anonymous said…
lol,,, good ones, where do you find these things lol..I wonder if anyone sends them to Trump, sadly theres probably an equal amount of quotes promoting him,, or more, he is president.
Mary said…
The last quote is scary because it is true.
Leanna said…
I like the second one. I don't think Mueller is ever going to finish his investigation because new stuff keeps popping up.
The shoes... they're dropping like Imelda Marco's closet in an earthquake.
Good ones as usual, I especially like the Wikipedia page :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
obscure said…
Oh, I think we're going to be hearing a lot of good stuff between now and December 12th!
Guillaume said…
I actually fear for the American democracy. Because the democrats don't have the numbers to impeach him. Because the Republicans will not dare oppose him. Because the fat orange bully, even if he loses the elections in 2020 (and I think he will win), will refuse to accept defeat. Because if he wins, he will refuse to sit down in 2024 and might decide to run again in an election that will be rigged from the start in his favour, through eight years of sapping democracy. by his administration and the sycophants following him