Dump Trump









































Comments

Kris said…
*Whew* So glad to see this post. Was going into DUMP TRUMP withdrawal.

Impeach Trump, limit presidential personal
pardons and dissolve the electoral college?

Oh, yes. Please yes.
All great ones as usual but I especially liked the first one :-) :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
I think that crowd size estimate for the impeachment is a little low.
bobbie said…
I'm with Kris ~ but the one that really made me LOL is the Winnie-the-Pooh one, as I am a HUGE fan!!
Keep them coming!
Leanna said…
Let us hope that this year brings Drumph's impeachment, arrest, and imprisonment. We will deal with the other guys later.
Mary said…
I have a large bottle of champagne in the refrigerator awaiting the day! Resignation or impeachment I don't care, just leave. We can repair the damage, I hope. I also agree the Electoral College is no longer necessary.
LEfting said…
Thank you for this!! A blog of sunshine on a rainy Sunday!
SuzieQ said…
I have followed you for years and cooked many of your recipes. I am so sorry that you brought ugly politics into your blog. There is just to much hate in the world so I want to thank you for all the great years of cooking and puppies. Peace to you and goodbye.