Phil Is Ready For His Closeup



 I really forgot how much fun working with paper mache' can be. I should have played around with it before taking on a project that has to be shown in public but, oh well, live and learn!

 Though rough around the edges, Phil is passable for what I need him to do.


 I just hope no one tries to eat him!

Phil might bite back.

 But hey, bite these!

 Yesterday was Old Fashioned Sugar Cookie baking day.

 I think a cookie table should look irresistible and these cookies help to achieve that goal.




Comments

I hope your Phil doesn’t see his shadow on Sunday. He is really cute.

Your cookies look wonderful. I baked yesterday also. Winter and sugar go together.
Leanna said…
That is a cute Phil. You are one talented woman! More cookies but no puppies? Where are the puppies?
Susan said…
He is perfect! Can’t wait to see him atop the cake - and be sure to post a picture the final cookie extravaganza!
Christer. said…
I think Phil looks really good! and so do the cookies :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Rain said…
I LOVE Phil Joyce!!! Just in time, his teeth are awesome! I bet (at least in my neck of the woods) he WILL see his shadow this year lol! :)
Guillaume said…
Sweet Phil. Here it is snowy, so me think he will see his shadow. And yummy cakes.
Kay said…
You are so darn talented. Phil is perfect and I hope he forecasts warmer weather for the Midwest and an early spring too.
TARYTERRE said…
a cookie table with phil will look irresistible.