The W's and Ziggy



 This doesn't look like a lot of fun does it?  To Ziggy and Wils, it's a blast.



 They've been 'jawin' at each other since they were little pups.




 All through the Summer and into the Fall, they've grown up together.

 Winnie plays too but she is mostly the overseer of playtime.


 Ziggy is well on his way to being twice the size of the W's.


 They will always be the best of buddies.


You can see Winnie's face on the left.  She stands above them and watches their every move. And see that slipper at the top of the pic?  The pups dragged it outside the day I got it and it has become their favorite toy.  They've got more use out of it than I ever would.


Comments

They have so much fun and still it looks like they were really angry :-) :-) :-)

My slippers have gone the same way, out of my home and in to the garden as toys :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanna said…
Puppy fun. They love to jaw. I'm betting the weather is wonderful up there. All the rain is gone here and we are getting ready for spring-like temperatures to hit us for a while. That means I'm putting my lemon trees outside to get some natural sunlight and no more grow light.
I almost lost one of my Killer Bunny ( MP's Holy Grail) slippers to Lucy. She was gnawin on the ears when I took it from her. I didn't spank her for it, just explained in my mommy voice that if she gets caught chompin on ANY shoes in this house, she will have to wear a muzzle for a month. She doesn't like the muzzle, hence no more chewing on shoes.
Got to respect the mommy voice.
Teacats said…
Love the puppy battles!! Ziggy is really growing fast! And the slipper is just hilarious! Thanks for the photos - just made my day!!

Cheers! Jan
TARYTERRE said…
puppy love. it's delightful.