This is How the Cookie Rolls

 I actually own this shirt.

 I've tried a lot of new recipes as I bake for this cookie table.  It keeps the boredom at bay.





This is a new recipe I tried and I think people will love these.  They are brownie cups filled with peppermint buttercream.

 And who doesn't like peanut butter cookies?  Well, one of the grooms is allergic so he can't eat any but most people love them

 And instead of just making plain peanut butter cookies....

 I made nutter butters!

The Blog Tech pinched a couple of these when he was here yesterday. I have to take another morning off because I ran out of flour.  Somehow I must think I have an endless supply of baking ingredients in my pantry because I was shocked to see there was no more flour.  So, a quick trip to the grocery store and then right back to it.  Onward and upward....cookie count:  1446.

Comments

Mmm, those brownie cups look GOOD!
Mary said…
So tell me how can you freeze all these? In containers or freezer bags, with no squashed frosting? Full of questions.
NanaDiana said…
I probably missed it but what are you doing with all the cookies? I know you are freezing with some of them but are you donating some of them somewhere, too?
What a fun 'hobby' you have started. You need to pray for the miracle of endless flour and sugar! lol xo Diana
Susan said…
Brownie cups with peppermint filling? Oh, be still my cookie-loving heart! I imagine quite a few cookies have 'disappeared'....
jaz@octoberfarm said…
i don't freeze any of these. i make them within 10 days of the wedding, keep them in containers with tight lids, and store them in a 50 degree room.
Leanna said…
OMG! Those nutter butters would disappear before I could get them put together. David LOVES peanut butter cookies and nutter butters are his favorite cookie. I love that T-shirt but I love my baking meme better "I fucking love baking!"
Those cookies look wonderful. Winter and baking go together.
Laura said…
Nutter Butters! And the brownie cookies with peppermint frosting! I hope there are recipes you can share when you finish all your baking.
I really, really need that shirt! Where did you find it?
blessings
~*~
Bee Haven Bev said…
Now I just have to figure out how to crash this wedding!!!
TARYTERRE said…
thats alot of cookies. the peanut butter ones look yummy.