Happy Valentine's Day


Wrapped and ready to be delivered.....phewwww!

 Yesterday I baked the last of the cookies for the platters that will be delivered today.






I made two trays of these triple chocolate brownies.




And since I am still immersed in my Scottish roots, I made these Scottish snowballs cookies. They are two cookies sandwiched with raspberry jam, dipped in a vanilla glaze and rolled in coconut.





I bought these pretty china plates at a thrift store for 69 cents each.  I thought they were perfect for Valentine's Day platters.




I built a base of raspberry pillow cookies, orange/walnut blondies and brownies.




Then I layered all of the cookies that my daughter and I baked.  I added some chocolates from our favorite candy store in Salem and some from a very popular local candy store .


I also made a big platter for The Blog Tech's kids.  They will love it.



Wrapped and ready to be labeled.



 Tied in pretty ribbon and ready to go.


I hope you all have a sweet Valentine's Day too!

Comments

Susan said…
I'd only have a sweet Valentine's Day if I lived next to you!
Are you Cupid on the side? Those goodies gift plates look amazing! Happy Valentines Day!
Marcia said…
I guess I missed reading who these were going to. I assumed family members but maybe it was more of a mission project? Packages look lovely. You were more than generous with the amounts of cookies that went on each platter.
Leanna said…
Everything is so yummy. I envy the receivers of your packages. They will be diabetic from all your love.
Christer. said…
You're the master of wrapping gifts!

Even though I'm not in to anything edible at the moment I still think those cookies look delicious :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
NanaDiana said…
Valentine's Day "gifts" look great at your house! Happy, Happy Valentine's Day! xo Diana
Guillaume said…
Happy Valentine's Day!
TARYTERRE said…
i love the sound of snowball cookies. happy valentines day.
Tech Cloud Ltd said…
Wow, the food looks so yummy and tasty. After seeing the food photo I cannot resist my tongue. Very good captured along with the editing work as it seems so mouthwatering. Anyways, which camera did you use to capture it? I’m also working on an image post-production platform for the editing kind of stuff. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post-production