More Baking


 Two Chow Chows. Winnie's sister and Willie's brother were in the Westminster Dog Show yesterday.  The W's say no to dog shows.

 They put on their own show for people walking to work. They are always looking for someone to pet them.


 The Valentine's Day baking continues.

 These are peppermint filled brownie cups.


 And these are cookies I've been trying to duplicate for quite some time.  I bought them at one of my favorite farm markets a couple years ago and am still working on the recipe.  These are quite close.

 Raspberry Pillow Cookies.


And double chocolate brownies.  I think Valentine's Day cookie platters need brownies, especially topped with a rich chocolate ganache.  One more day of baking and tomorrow everyone gets their gifts.

Comments

You've been a baking MACHINE for all of 2019 so far!
Marcia said…
I don't usually think of Valentines day as a time to bake. But then cookies are good any time.
Christer. said…
The W's are as cute as ever :-) and the cookies look as delicious as ever too :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanna said…
Puppies! I can never get enough of watching puppies.
Like I said, Y'all should open up a bake shop specializing in small cakes and cookies. It could be awesome!
Helen said…
You are a star baker. Wish you were on the Great British Bake Off.
Rain said…
They look SO good Joyce!!! :)
Guillaume said…
That looks delicious. My wife made rock cakes recently.