Wedding Day



Happy Ground Hog Day from Phil.  And Happy Wedding Day to Jonathan and Jimmy from me.

 The ground hog cakes are rich, chocolate bundt cakes covered in chocolate ganache and sprinkled with ground chocolate fudge mint cookies.  These should take care of the chocolate lovers!

 And Phil fit perfectly into one of his holes.

 It's Phil's day to shine.






I sort of hate to see the little guy go.


 My daughter and I baked the last of the cookies yesterday too.




I made these vanilla bean peppermint cookies.

 She made chocolate mud puddles.....gluten free.

She made about 5 different kinds of GF cookies.  We made 26 different types of cookies altogether. The final count is 1656 cookies and 3 cakes.  I've asked The Blog Tech to take pics so hopefully I will have some to post.  I'm not going because it starts around my bedtime! 

Comments

The groundhog cakes are magnificent! And wow, all those cookies! A real accomplishment and an amazing wedding gift!
Christer. said…
That is one cool cake! Looking forward to see photos of all those cookies :-) and may Jonathan and Jimmy have many more happy wedding days in the future!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Rain said…
Oh neat, I love that Phil cake!!! It looks so cute! I can't wait to see photos of all the cookies, wow...that is a hell of a lot!
Leanna said…
Somehow I keep hearing " I'm Alright" by Kenny Loggins from Caddyshack in the back of my mind. I wonder why?
Everything looks so delish!
Leanne said…
Love the Phil cake.
TARYTERRE said…
congratulations to your friends on their marriage. thats alot of cookies you made. love the phil cake.
Guillaume said…
I am so hungry watching these.
Tech Cloud Ltd said…
Wow, very nice and delicious cake tips you have shared. It seems like you're a cook freak person. I really like your passion and efforts. However, the photos you have shared are very mouthwatering. It is obvious that the photographer captured the photos very perfectly. However, I’m working with different image post-production platforms for editing kinds of stuff. Thanks for sharing. Keep going.image post-production