A Busy Couple of Days


We had a wonderful drive in the country yesterday. 

 If Spring was always like this, I think I would like it.  We've been having nice cool, breezy days with brilliant blue skies and it's still cold at night.  If we could just get some rain, it would be perfect.  We need rain so badly that my Arborvitaes are droopy.  That's alarming.

 We saw lots of animals with their brand new babies.

 We had a wee chat with these two.






We saw some wonderful farm houses.

 And some really weird shit.  That cross is not falling down, it's meant to be that way.





This ministry is either about to be torn down or resurrected, so to speak.  I'm guessing the latter.

 Besides tripping in the countryside, I've been doing a lot of cooking.  I made these for The Chef to take into his restaurant to share with his fellow cooks.




Devil poppers are a good thing and restaurant workers love to eat.


 I made The Blog Tech's kids some Cowboy Caviar.


 And some Spring cookie bars for an after school snack.


 While I was in Amish country, I bought them candy to make a candy tray.

 And I got them a barrel of chips too.  Amish stores are the places to buy snacks and candy.  I've never seen as big an assortment anywhere else.


Willie wonders why I didn't buy him anything.  My poor deprived little boy.

Comments

Leanna said…
Day tripping, eats, and a puppy. What more could anyone ask for?
Yes, our poor, poor puppies. So deprived, so unloved, my aunt Fanny.
I just had some delicious cowboy caviar a couple of weeks ago that friends made. Yum!
Christer. said…
I'm just about to eat something and it is not a good thing to see all these yummy things :-) :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
Busy pleasant days. Love the pictures, would love to taste the food.
1st Man said…
Wonderfull!!! Thanks for sharing pics!
Rain said…
Oh poor Willie, so neglected lol...some very beautiful photos Joyce...makes me want that farmhouse I looked at on PEI, but it's just too close to the road!
TARYTERRE said…
i bet willie is anything but neglected. the ride in the country looks interesting. and as always your food looks scrumptious.
Tech Cloud Ltd said…
Wow, the food looks so yummy and tasty. After seeing the food photo I cannot resist my tongue. Very good captured along with the editing work as it seems mouthwatering. Anyways, which camera did you use to capture it? I’m also working on image post production platform for editing kind of stuffs. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again.image post production