Dump Trump

















Comments

Ha ha, all are great but especially racism explained for dummies!
Kris said…
LOVE that French label!

I'm waiting for the day that other countries start SANCTIONING USA for human rights violations.
Bravo - every. single.one.

So tired of the complete bullsh*t

bobbie said…
I like them all, but especially the one about Manafort, and the narcissistic disorder!
Leanna said…
That French label made my day. Thanks darlin.
Guillaume said…
Whatever the clothes company, I want to buy clothes from them. I hope this has not been photoshopped.
Marcia said…
I've seen some of these on Pinterest and the ones I haven't seen I pinned. Thanks.

One democrat candidate I've been impressed with is Pete Buttigieg, Mayor of South Bend , Indiana. Have you heard of him? Young, articulate, smart. I'm hoping he gets enough donors to his exploratory committee so he can be on the stage at the debates. I'd like to hear more from him.
chickpea678 said…
All of these are priceless—where on earth do you find all these???