Dump Trump






















Comments

Friko said…
All I saw was “Dump Trump” and I thought I’d come over and check out the blog.
Oh, if only you would. We here in Europe would then have ‘only’ Brexit and Putin to worry over.
Hahahahaha, hush money and vulnerable spots!
Marcia said…
Elijah Cummings is my representative . I'm so proud of him and the staff d he's taken.

Laughed at the map showing where there would be no wall. What an idiot we have In the White House.
Marcia said…
oops above should read "and the stand he's taken".
Jan said…
Your post always make my day. Thanks
Leanna said…
I can't wait until he's impeached. Did you know it was officially found that he can be indicted while in office? True! Now it's a matter of waiting to find out when and who will file the indictments and what they will be on. Money laundering, conspiracy, obstruction of justice when Yates and Colmey were fired, and many more.
Christer. said…
Soo good once again :-) :-) :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
bobbie said…
Loved them all, as usual!! TFS ~
Kay said…
Oh me too. I loved this post, but I’m still worried about 2020. His supporters are still behind him. I just can’t understand it.
Valerie Plame said it best. They are all vermin and snakes. I have never been more afraid for my country than now. We live in perilous times.
Guillaume said…
Trump does have tiny hands.