Pasta Handkerchiefs with Oven Roasted Marinara

 My kids were all off work yesterday so I made them lunch and dinner.  I made this rich, thick, oven roasted marinara sauce.  I put all of the ingredients  in a big pot and roasted it until it condensed. You can do this with any marinara sauce recipe. It is delicious.


 Then I made this wonderful pasta dish.  I bought sheets of pasta and boiled them until al dente.  Then I dipped them in my homemade pesto sauce and placed a scoop of ricotta on one end.

 I mixed the ricotta with some Parmesan, shredded Mozzarella, salt and pepper and some dried oregano.  I put a couple cups of marinara in a heat proof dish and then folded the lasagna in half over the ricotta and placed them overlapping on top of the sauce.

I sprinkled more shredded mozzarella over the top and covered it with foil.  They bake for about 20 minutes at 400 degrees then you uncover them and place them under a broiler just until they start to turn golden.  These were served with garlic bread.


 Then I made hamburger buns.

I fried some chicken and made everyone fried chicken sandwiches with pickles.   Happy kids!

Comments

There's nothing like Mom's home cooking!
Leanna said…
OY! That looks so damned yummy. What's your address? I wanna be adopted.
I'll be the fat kid you never had.
Christer. said…
Looks delicious and easy to make so I'll try it.

Have a great day!

Christer.
Tech Cloud Ltd said…
Wow, the food looks so yummy and tasty. After seeing the food photo I cannot resist my tongue. Very good captured along with the editing work as it seems so sumptuous. Anyways, which camera did you use to capture it? I’m also working on an image cutout platform for editing kind of kinds of stuff. Anyways very good sharing; please keep posting more. I’ll definitely visit your blog again. photo-cutout-service