Dump Trump














Comments

One step closer to Gilead.
mxtodis123 said…
These new abortion laws just leave me gaping in shock. We're not moving forward in this country, we're going backwards.
Mary said…
I agree I am outraged. This is a giant step back to back alleys for women, unwanted children in foster care and worse . What is wrong with Alabama! I read Alabama has one of the highest maternal death rates, 49 per 1000. That does sound high but if true , unexceptable!
Leanna said…
It's unbelievable how stupid southern Rethuglicans are. I knew when Rethuglican SCOTUS were installed during tramps infestation that this would happen. With all the crap that has happened, it will take 16 years to get things back to normal and get us out of a possible war.
Susan said…
The zealots have managed to separate "choice" out of everything. We are losing our rights, both as women and as people. Why is it so difficult to allow women to choose their own path? Since when do old white assholes know what's right for me? All I can hope for is that saner minds will invade the polling places and put a stop to this bullshit.
Jan said…
And once again we say we are the greatest country in the world. Why do men have the right to decide what a woman does with her body. Get out there and vote and get these yahoos out of office.
Leanne said…
Totally unbelievable! I saw Poland woman went on strike, wore black and because half the workforce went on strike businesses had to close. How can Georgia woman just accept this and how can America accept this. I am not pro abortion. I am pro choice and pro women's health. New Zealand's abortion laws are being looked at currently and I hope we get sensible laws
Guillaume said…
It is Sharia Law, isn't it?