Dump Trump


 Click on any pic to enlarge.














Comments

Christer. said…
Good ones as always :-)

Christer.
Hahahahaha, toilet Trump! love the toilet paper tie. And Trump's science advisor is pretty darn accurate too.
Leanna said…
That last one had me laughing because that was exactly how Barr acted.
Guillaume said…
His face does look like a toilet.
chickpea678 said…
I met a real life Trump supporter the other day. It was at a family resort where they offered trap shooting. I thought I’d try with son and everyone else who showed up (at least the vocal ones) were NRA members, among them, one very local Trump supporter! I felt very out of my element and even a tad nervous!

Son did well, first time trap shooting. The Trump supporter came in first and son and Korean War vet for second (with 2 out of 10 hit shots 😊). I got a perfect score of zero lol!