Dump Trump














Comments

I love the sign on the tiki torches. I hope it was real.
Betty said…
Great post. My Family is military and it makes me sick to see what trump is doing with the 4th of July this year. This is just for him and he does not know the true meaning of the Military or the 4th.

bobbie said…
So very appropriate!!
ljones said…
I have called both of my Senators numerous times expressing my displeasure in the 4th of July spectacle. I know I am not the only one upset about this event. It is not about him and something that my family and I have enjoyed for years is being turned upside down and we will not be watching!
Guillaume said…
We can tick a few extra boxes on the dictator's list.
Eileen in Fla. said…
I heard MSNBC is refusing to cover Trump's vanity parade live. Good, because I refuse to watch it even tho I'm (and you) are paying for it. Don't know how much more we can take as a nation. He's sullies everything!