Sunday Dinner



 Another Sunday Dinner is over and oh what a dinner it was.  I made Old Bay crab legs with drawn butter.  Needless to say, these made everyone very happy.


 This is a pasta tossed with shallots, garlic, cherry tomatoes and pancetta and topped with fresh buffalo mozzarella and sprinkled with chopped mint and basil.

I baked a big loaf of Italian bread.  This is the best Italian bread and you can find the recipe by typing Italian bread into my search bar.

 Coleslaw to top the pulled pork.

 Pulled pork.






I had to use an old photo since I forgot to take one yesterday.  Remember watermarks?  Ha!




Everyone assembled their own sandwiches.  I made a North Carolina mustard BBQ sauce to pour over the pork.  More corn!  It will be a Summer of corn.





 The W's watched my every move in the kitchen.

They might enjoy these dinners more than anyone.
For dessert, my daughter and I made white chocolate, walnut blondies. 

We served them warm topped with vanilla ice cream and my homemade caramel sauce.  There was a lot of groaning.

The Blog Tech and his wife are taking Ziggy to a dog show next weekend so I have the week off! 

Comments

Looks yummy! Good luck to Ziggy at the dog show!
Christer. said…
It all looks delicous, especially the dessert :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Rain said…
Joyce everything looks FANTASTIC!!! The crab lets, oh the crab legs....yummmmmmmmm!!! I'm going to check out your Italian Bread recipe!! The W's are so adorable!! :)
Guillaume said…
My kind of Sunday meal, on a summer day at least.
Kay said…
Oh Gosh! Everything looks yummy, but the Old Bay crab legs got me drooling from the start.