Fall

 What's not to like about Fall?


 It's the most colorful time of the year.






After a hot, humid Summer, I am more than ready for cooler days and longer nights.




It's the most magic time of the year.





I am seeing the first signs of Autumn arriving in my gardens.


 I can almost smell Fall in the air.





The W's are ready too.  They've spent months inside, laying in front of fans.  It's time to get out there and burn off some puppy energy.

And pumpkins....I can't wait for the pumpkins.  Tomorrow is our first Fall festival so I hope to have some good pics for you on Sunday.

Comments

Christer. said…
Hot summer returned for one day today, tiomorrow autumn willarrive again with a low pressure and lots of rain. I don't mind the lower temperatures for once :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
Leanna said…
It's almost here. Autumn will yield morning fog, dewy grass, deer, kids going back to school, cooler days and nights, the holiday season. I can't wait.
Rain said…
I can't wait to see pictures! Oh I love pumpkins so much...I have ONE little punkie growing!!! So exciting! :)
Guillaume said…
I am ready for autumn too and I can also feel it coming now. It was terribly windy this evening and you could feel the coolness of autumn in the wind. If it was not so green, you could think it's already here.
I am hanging onto the heat and loving it. Of course, Thanksgiving and Christmas will be great. Oh, I do love Halloween. But, I cannot wish away the heat.
Valerie said…
Oh, yes! Recently I moved to South Carolina, so I get to experience Autumn in a whole new way.