The First Fall Festival Part II

 To continue from yesterday, here are some more booths.

Such a cute fairy house planter. (click for a closer look)




 This woman makes things using waxed canvas.

 The witch was very nice.


 I especially liked this owl.


 The witch's hat with a mouse sticking it's head out was sweet.



  Copper branches with leaves.



 There were many Fall arrangements and wreathes for sale.


 Pelts, tails and more brooms.


 Mushrooms made from gourds and bamboo.


 I love these fish carved from branches and trunks.

 It was a perfect day for a festival.   Being under the trees kept it cool.


 Metal corn spikes.


 All sorts of things made from clay.








 We tried the halushki.  It was okay.  They made it with spaetzel which was good but it lacked flavor.  It is SO hard to find good halushki.

This kielbasa sandwich was great though!  We have so many festivals coming up that it is hard to decide which ones to go to.

Some people find it depressing, some of us don't.

Comments

Betty said…
I love the faery house and you are killing me on the

Brooms. I really must buy some brooms!
I like the bears in the logs. When I was a vendor at craft shows, I really enjoyed all the seasonal items several months ahead of the season. It really put me in the mood.
Leanna said…
I was wondering is this where you got your beautiful broom? I love the twisted handle.
jaz@octoberfarm said…
i have so many brooms i don't know which one you mean. but, my most elaborate brooms were custom orders.
Guillaume said…
Oh I LOVE these pictures. I wish there was a "fall festival" like this one here!
Teacats said…
Brooms!! I simply adore brooms! I keep my small broom collection outside the front door nestled in an old plastic Halloween cauldron! Of course I do use my plastic Halloween cauldrons for all kinds of plants, herbs and veggies by the front door!

Cheers! Here's to all of Brooms: the Whisk, the Sweep, the Cobweb and the proper Witches Broom!!
sbrgirl said…
Shaker Woods? If so, I grew up in that area.
Rain said…
Nice! More mushrooms, pumpkins and brooms! Love that gourd art. The corn spikes are so cute!