Witches

 Which witch would you be?

















 I would be all of them.

Comments

NanaDiana said…
What beautiful images!!!!
Betty said…
I would say the third one pulls at me.
Mary said…
Would love to think the beautiful ones, but in reality the old witch on the porch is more me, hahaha
Leanna said…
These are so beautiful. I would be the 7th one. All hunkered down in the kitchen, my favorite place, concocting some recipe and talking to myself. *cackle*
Theresa N. said…
I think at different times in my live I've been each of these, some more often than others.
Theresa N
weceno at yahoo dot com
I would be the first one!
Bee Haven Bev said…
Definitely number three.... but maybe number 15. Others might say of me... number 9. HAHAHAH!!!
Guillaume said…
I am not really a good candidate to become a witch/warlock. Too rational by nature. But I love all these pictures.
Rain said…
Definitely the crone in the rocking chair!! :)
Teacats said…
Seventh photo for me too! Hearth witch stirring up some trouble in the kitchen! Neighbors always welcome to drop in and drink tea and chat at my kitchen table!
Cheers!