Apple Cider Cinnamon Doughnut Cake


This is a recipe for a tasty Fall dessert.

 The Recipe:





Directions

 I sprinkled cinnamon sugar over the batter before baking the cake.



 I used baking spray to grease the bundt pan and both of them popped right out.


 Brush it with butter then sprinkle it with cinnamon sugar.


 I gave one away and wrapped the second one in plastic wrap and stored it in the fridge.


My husband has been enjoying it with his coffee for breakfast.

An easy Fall treat.

Comments

Leanna said…
OY! I can almost smell the cinnamon and apple. So good.
Christer. said…
I'm pretty sure they were just as delicious as they look!

Have a great day!

Christer.
My mouth is watering, too.
Guillaume said…
Oh this is such a perfect autumnal recipe! You got me at apple cider.
Bee Haven Bev said…
I am definitely going to try this!!
Rain said…
That looks really good Joyce!