Please Dear God Dump Trump















Comments

These all hit the nail right on the head!
Laura said…
Greta rocks! So glad Nancy came to her senses...
Good ones. This certainly has been quite a week. Maybe the beginning of the end. One can only hope.
Oneoldgoat1962 said…
I cannot 'like' this post enough! I hope my granddaughter grows up to be like Greta! As always, a great post - thanks for always posting memes that reflect my feelings.
bobbie said…
Love, love, love these!
jackie said…
No, not the beginning of the end!

But keep on trying...
These are perfect in a distorted sense of what is good and right. Keep it up. Maybe the day will come when these are no longer necessary.
Christer. said…
Our Greta is a tough girl and she lives like she teaches.

Very good ones and I do hope this is the beginning of the end of the carrot man.

Have a great day!

Christer.
LEfting said…
His crimes are SO obvious to me..I can hardly believe he's lasted this long. Thank you for this! I am Canadian, and live in Canada (Thank goodness!) but I have family in the USA and I am so sorry for all of you. It will take decades to undo his acts and get some respect for the office back.
Guillaume said…
They are all spot on.
Kay said…
Oh gosh.... So perfect!