Dump Trump

















Comments

I'm using that Trumpkin one myself in an upcoming post. It's great!
Leanna said…
The mock letter from Kennedy made me laugh.
Susan said…
That Trumpkin meme should be a battle cry.
bobbie said…
I love the one from the soldier ~
Christer. said…
Good ones as always but I especially like dthe one from the soldier and of course the Kennedy letter :-) :-) :-)

Christer.
LEfting said…
He is an embarrassment to your country! Every day there's another atrocity! And yet his base voters cheer and roar their approval. He fills stadiums every time he has another rally...and really ..... why is he having rallies when there is no election for over a year? Does every President do that? (I really don't know, I am asking!) It scares me because he has a chance of another 4 years of bedlam, lying, cheating, stealing and putting little children in cages. Scary stuff.
Barbara said…
Love this!
As he becomes worse, your offerings get better.
Valerie said…
Excellent! I just checked to make sure I was registered in my new state--YES! And I get to vote Lindsay Graham's lying, toadying ass out of the Senate.