Halloween


 Well, here it is and now we have to wait an entire year for it to happen again.  It's days like this that make me glad I start celebrating in July!


Some of us are more into Halloween than others.

 It looks like we are in for some spooky storms tonight so I'm not sure how many treat bags I will be handing out.

 I've decided to hand out any extras to people walking on the street this weekend.

 One of the reasons I hate to see Halloween end is that I am then into full on Thanksgiving countdown.  With 22 people for dinner this year, I will be busy!

 I don't know what this kid is dressed as but he sure is cute.



This group is great!

But I think this one wins the prize!




So, wherever you are and whatever you are doing, have a very special night and a very Happy Halloween.


My brain is stuffed, wrapped, painted with tinted egg yolk and ready to be baked.  I hope to appropriately gross out some of my guests! 

Comments

Rain said…
You've already grossed me out with those brains lol...so part of your work is done! Actually if my zombie side comes out again, I'll be heading over for those brains!!! Happy Halloween Joyce!!! :)
Megs said…
Happy Halloween �� !!
Leanna said…
That child is dressed as Oogie Boogie from a Nightmare Before Christmas. Those brains look positively gruesome. I love it! Happy Halloween.
Teacats said…
Happy All Hallow's Eve to all! And Blessed Samhain and a Blessed New Year on the Wheel - its our job as Witches to turn the Wheel of the Year! The Veil is thin tonight! Light the candles and remember the Old Ones!

I agree with Leanna - the child dressed as Oogie Boogie is just magical!

Cheers to All!

Jan at Rosemary Cottage (Hemlock Cottage tonight!)
Samhain blessings to you, Joyce! A fittingly fabulous post from the Queen of Halloween! Enjoy today!!!!
Christer. said…
Over here people still are very confused when to celebrate Halloween :-) :-) Some did it last weekend, some on the actual day and some will celebrate it this coming eekend :-) :-)

Happy Halloween!

Christer.
That little kid is cute. Sorry your fun has ended...onward to Thanksgiving/
TARYTERRE said…
HAPPY HALLOWEEN. ENJOY.
Guillaume said…
Happy Halloween! It is always over too quickly.