Pumpkin Hunting

 We went back to the country this weekend looking for pumpkins and mums. The leaves are beginning to change though they are later than usual for our area.


 Homes in the country seem to decorate a lot more than homes in the city.

 This house had pumpkins all over their lawn.


 We arrived at one of our favorite farm markets to be greeted by a line of welcoming pumpkins.




 I remember the days when there were only common orange pumpkins for sale.  Now the varieties are staggering.



 I would like to have these in front of my house !


 Colorful Adirondack chairs.





Pumpkin Tick Tack Toe.


 Decorative cabbages.



 A simple stack of pumpkins or gourds can be the prettiest Fall decoration.


 Snoopy and scarecrow greeters.


 Jellyfish flower arrangements.


 There are still pumpkins in my favorite pumpkin patch.

 Mennonite children at play.

 I'm just wondering if this is a Mennonite Trump protest sign?  You can buy eggs too!




Were do all of these pumpkins end up?  I know a significant number of them are at my house.

Comments

I like the pumpkin tic tac toe game! And I've never seen jellyfish floral hanging baskets but they are kind of neat!
Leanna said…
I love that tic tac toe table. It's so perfect for a child's room.
Christer. said…
It is the opposite over here, less decorations in the countryside.

I likethe pumpkin toc tac toe!

Have a great day!

Christer.
Guillaume said…
Great pictures, as usual. I bought my first pumpkin last Saturday.
chickpea678 said…
I love the long necked gourds! So much beauty and creativity out in the country! Wish I could come along on a road trip!
Rain said…
What beautiful photos, there is something about pumpkins that I can't resist! I love that tic tac toe game. When we settle, I thought about making large games like that, checkers, dominoes...fun yard games!