A Christmas Birthday Party

 Yesterday, my DIL and The Blog Tech hosted a birthday party for her mother.  Her mom did most of the cooking and made Brazilian feijoada.  OMG was it ever good.  All I brought was the cheese ball.

 The Blog Tech had to be the first to dig into it to prove that it was edible.

 I made a quick eggnog bundt cake.

I really didn't have to because my DIL made her first ever tre leche cakes.  This was the first time she ever made a cake and she made two huge tre leche's which were gobbled up by the birthday crowd. She was so proud, as she should have been.  Her mom and I were very proud of her too. 

Comments

Leanna said…
Sounds like a great time had by all.
A red- letter day! Another wonderful baker has made her debut!
Guillaume said…
It looks so delicious.
First cake! Congrats! to her!
Rain said…
OMG that cheese ball looks fabulous! I would have been right in there with the Blog Tech!!!