Cookies, continued

 If you've ever bought anything from Ikea that needs to be assembled, you will find this funny.


 Since I am busy baking cookies all day, every day, I have to throw together easy dinners.  I made this popular Korean meal for us and for all of my kids.  Korean Japchae.  This is considered to be Korea's healthiest dish.  You can make it with meat but I made mine vegetarian.

 I especially love that I have a Korean niece that can steer me in the direction of the best Korean food.
Anyway, back to cookies.

 Yesterday's baking began with these chewy spiced molasses cookies.

 They are one of The Blog Tech's favorites.

 Then I made Christmas cookie cups.


These look like Christmas!

My daughter made these spritz trees.  She is so much more patient than I am when it comes to details.  I love how she decorated these.  They are also The Blog Tech's favorites.  The Blog Tech's favorite thing about Christmas just might be the cookies.  He is the Christmas Cookie Monster.  Gotta run, more cookies to bake.

Comments

Isn't EVERYTHING the Blog Tech's favourite?
Leanna said…
I come here to gain the weight that I lost. Really my laptop has smellavision. I wish it had tastavision too. All your cookies look so delicious.
jaz@octoberfarm said…
as it happens...everything is the blog tech's favorite!
Christer. said…
It all look so delicious!
I've decided I'll skip most of the traditional christmas food and instead just have delicious spring rolls that I bought a while ago :-)

Have a great day!

Christer.
You have inspired me to make cookies. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, so I will probably just drool over your cookies. They look so good.
TARYTERRE said…
those cookies look scrumptious. they'd all be my favorites. dinner looks good too.
Rain said…
I love all of the photos of the food, but the cookie cups are my favourite!